Friday, August 05, 2005

Los Lonely Boys

Oh yeah, I forget to mention that I went to see Los Lonely Boys on Wednesday with little cutie, my daughter. They were very amazing. I especially like how the guitarist styles himself after Carlos Santana. Toward the end of the show, they had their father (yes they are brother) on stage singing with them, it was very cute even though his songs sound like Louis Ortega coming out of prison! The show was at the mid-state fair, spinsterwitch will appreciate the scene. The arena that is used for rodeos during the days is a concert venue at night. The dirt floor of the arena smelled strongly of horse shit, but other than that the concert was great!

Tonight I went to concert in the plaza in SLO, but the band was terrible and I left. I also got a call and I am on-call this week-end for my agency. My least favorite part of the job. Let's hope it is a slow week-end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home