Monday, February 05, 2007

Google account and other rants

I am not a big fan of the new blogger. I am having a few wierd things going on such as my page being at the bottom of the browser, and not being able to sign in event with the right info! Anyway, hope they get it figured out or we'll need new blog spaces!

Yesterday I went on a quest for the perfect tea kettle having burned and killed our old one. I was just looking for something simple, somewhat stylish and primarily functional. I went to six stores, starting with Ross of course, then Bed, Bath and the ugly, Gottschalk, World Market, Mervyn's, and finally Ralph, only to find no suitable kettle. Most were overpriced, none were stylish, although I'm sure many thought they were supposed to be, and the rest were so poorly built that the floor demos were all broken. (What can you do to a kettle that would break it other than burning it!?) Anyway, I came home empty handed and will have to pursue my quest some more another time.

I almost successfully was able to avoid the "SuperBowl Madness" by leaving my house during the game, the hubby is a fan. Stores were mostly empty for my browsing pleasure, and not until I waited for my sushi order to be ready did I see some of the game.

I also purchased some gifts for my brothers both of whom have birthdays this month. I did find some wooden puzzles of asian birds and carp which they should enjoy since we spent a lot of our childhood constructing various animals in balsa wood or cardboard. I would like a puzzle like that if I received one. At the post office, when I was mailing them, I was asked if they were for a child. Why should kids have all the fun? Granted they should have plenty, but so should adults.

Well time to get ready for my fitness class. I have not been lately due to feeling under the weather. I'm a little better, but still not 100%. Can't wait for that one!

Oh I found an "all Quebec" you tube which I am enjoying immensely.

3 Comments:

Blogger Karla said...

I wonder why your posts go to the bottom while it's my links that are going there. Very annoying indeed.

12:52 AM  
Blogger HistoryGeek said...

I thought you'd disappeared for a moment there. I had that happen with my sidebar once.

4:11 PM  
Blogger P'tit-Loup said...

I remember when you had that Spin. I looked at the script in the html view and could not find any error or changes from other previous posts that were fine. Grrr. Oh well, better than not there at all.

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home