Saturday, February 03, 2007

Big Rabbits

Hummm, not sure why my post is way down here!

This morning I read with some sadness that some man from Germany has developped the largest Rabbits on the planet and he will be traveling to North Korea to start a new strain of extremely large rabbits there to help feed the population. :( Although I do eat meat of many variety, after having rabbits for pets for several years I have a difficult time in thinking of them as food, although I have eaten them in the past, pre-pet days. They are so sweet and loving, it's hard to see them as food.

Here is a link provided by Rabbits and Toyen. Try and see what sign you are. Figure I would have something to do with cats!







Bastet



You look for balance and harmony, anxious, devoted. Often rash and impatient.

Colors: male: yellow ochre, female: grey
Compatible Signs:
Sekhmet, Horus
Dates:
Jul 14 - Jul 28, Sep 23 - Sep 27, Oct 3 - Oct 17

Role: Goddess of cats, women, and secrets
Appearance:
Cat or cat-headed woman
Sacred animals:
cat


What is Your Egyptian Zodiac Sign?
Designed by CyberWarlock of Warlock's Quizzles and Quandaries

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am Sekhmet and the description especially of the role, reminds me more of Spins, it says: Observant, authoritative, indulgent, moral and witty.

Colors: male: green, female: turquoise
Compatible Signs: Bastet, Geb
Dates: July 29 - Aug 11, Oct 30 - Nov 7

Role: Goddess of war and vengeance
Appearance: Lion-headed woman with the sun over her head
Sacred Animal: lion

Not surprising that you and I are compatible my friend :)

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home