Tuesday, November 07, 2006

In a flurry time passes

In a hurry too!

I did begin my new job at Hospice Partners and so far so good. Very different from my last job. A lot more social work and not just case management. I'm looking forward to the change. Just being in the old office today brought back all the frustration that I have felt over the past few months and reminds me how I am done with it. Amazing that I lasted so long. What I will miss as I said already is the folks I worked with. Many of which I know I will remain in contact with. After all if I can maintain a relationship with my friends from High school after 33 years and 3,000 miles, I think local friendships, I can manage!

Here are a few pics from Halloween. I had a blast as a vampire dominatrix, hanging out with a sexy cop and somekind of a monk! Unfortunatly, the monk had the camera and the sexy cop got very sick from too much fun.

Here I am whipping some homeless man who said "I'll let you whip me for a buck." Fortunately for him, my whip was very wimpy and did not inflict any pain (barely reached the guy!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I, on the other hand, am totally not surprised ;)

12:58 PM  
Blogger P'tit-Loup said...

It was a once in a lifetime opportunity! How could I miss that. We had a blast.

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home