Saturday, August 06, 2005

Ode to Fog

I do love our little town, but really, since coming back from vaca two and a half weeks ago, all we see is fog! Today, a little treat, we had some sunshine for about 4 hours! Woohoo! At one point, it was very weird because on one side of the house it was sunny and on the other it was foggy!

Other than that it was a very blah day. I picked up some kind of a trojan horse last night and it wiped out a lot of internet and e-mail stuff. I still have to fix my e-mail account and the hubby spent the day putsing with a guy from Nova Scotia trying to reinstall some stuff. A whole day later, I'm not sure what we have or if the system is stable. We shall see.

2 Comments:

Blogger HistoryGeek said...

Hey, sorry to hear about your computer...

I hear you about wanting to travel and just go and do, but I find that I eventually want to find a place to settle, at least for a bit. Your work is hard...hang in there.

8:42 AM  
Blogger P'tit-Loup said...

So True!

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home