Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Mystic's Meme


What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Being able to travel all over the world whenever I want a break from work.
What is your greatest fear?
To become senile or somewhat incapacitated.
What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
Envy.
Which historical figure do you most identify with?
Not really any, Don Quichote comes to mind, but he's not historical now, is he? (že?)
What is your greatest extravagance?
Buying closes that I can't really afford.
What is your favourite journey?
All the trial and errors of my life.
What do you like most about your appearance?
I guess my hair, although at times, I hate it most too!
Which living person do you most despise??
the prez, of course! (samozřejmě!)
What is your greatest regret?
Not going back to school earlier on, but then my journey would be different, and I would miss all of the folks that are on my path.
When and where are you happiest?
In the company of my friends, in good discussion, enjoying life.
What is your current state of mind?
Positive.
If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
Being more assertive.
What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Raising the "Kid!"
What is your most treasured possession?
Ditto!
What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
Hatred and selfishness.
Where would you like to live?
Many places, Pacific Island (particularly Fiji), Europe (Czech Republik or Switzerland), Quebec, Portugal, Brazil, Australia, Africa, and many other places.
What is your most marked characteristic?
Ability to learn languages, desire to reach out to other human beings. (that is sort of tied in together, I guess).
What is the quality you most like in a man?
Kindness.
What is the quality you most like in a woman?
Assertiveness.
Who are your favourite writers?
Jacques Prevert, Marge Piercy, Octavia Buttler (thanks Spins!), John Irving, Amelie Nothomb, Isabelle Allende, et j'en passe, et j'en passe.(more, and more)
Who are your heroes in real life??
I always hate that question, I was at a training last week where we were asked to share that with other folks. I guess my mom, my daughter, my brother, myself.
What is your motto?
We all live under the same sun. (Don't anyone steal it for a book title, I have witnesses!)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know how you meant it, so I think its fab, but your most treasured possession? I think the key is the word, possession.

4:36 AM  
Blogger HistoryGeek said...

Lovely answers...

9:20 AM  
Blogger HistoryGeek said...

And how did the pulmonary test go?

9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved your answers too and also hope the test results were good. There's a book I'm currently reading that I think you and Spin would love: The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger - run don't walk to your library/bookstore to get it!:)

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think you can copyright tittles. Only the content.

3:30 PM  
Blogger P'tit-Loup said...

That was a joke, of course. And as far as a possession, I can't think of one in particular that rise above others. The most important parts of my life are the people in it. I don't mean to sound corny, but it's true.

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home