Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I have been tagged!

Hippy Chick tagged me, so there goes! (Or is that a meme?) Sorry not too savvy on the blog terminology.

1) What's your favorite color of nail polish?
I guess the clear irridescent kind if I'm wearing it. On some other folks, I like dark colors, deep reds or purples or even blues and black.

2) What's your favorite place to kiss someone else besides the lips (on your face)?
Cheeks and nose.

3) What's your favorite place you like to be kissed, besides, etc etc?
Close to the ears, but I guess that is going away from the face.

4) What's your favorite pasta shape?
Angel Hair.

5) What big lie did you get away with when you were younger?
I can't remember any. My mom was way too good at reading right through me, as a result, I'm still a terrible lier.

6) What big lie have you been busted for?
Telling my mom (at the urging of a not so good friend) that my wallet was stolen when I actually lost it. I don't know what I thought would happen if I just told her I lost it?

7) Who are 3 famous people you'd love to date (if you are partnered, then answer as if you were single)?
#1 Viggo Mortensen, no hesitations or even thinking needed.
#2 Ewan Mc Gregor, Hot and smart!
#3 Ian Cummings, or Alan Rickman, but they are definitely on a lower priority than the first two.

8) Who would you most like to smack for being an ass?
The Pres of course, there is no more ass than that.

9) What are 3 states you'd most like to try living in for a couple of months?
Upstate New York, Washington state, (even though I know it rains way too much for me, but the cultural aspect is definitely up and coming) Florida, just for the tropical climate, the rest pretty much sucks the disneyitis and corrupt legislature (read Carl Hiassen).
1o) What is one thing about me that you don't know that you are (even mildly) curious about?
Did you ever dive in a mosh pit and how did it feel?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for answering! Here's what I said to Spins too about the lips thing:

Ok to clear up a misunderstanding, when i said besides lips (on your face) I meant "besides from the lips on your face" to clarify which lips I was talking about (i was being a little facetious and pervy) and not limiting it at all to the face. This confused pretty much everyone so please answer those 2 again.

7:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ps.

yeah I have been in a mosh pit and I hated it. too rouch and guys are really grabby on gals on boobs, butt, it's basically a little swirling mass of pain and annoyance for the ladies, generally speaking. but maybe that's just me :) plus i couldn't breathe too well...i prefer to be at least a few rows behind the pit, hopping up and down...although these days I like to be WAY behind the pit so i can actually see!

7:11 AM  
Blogger P'tit-Loup said...

OK, ears, neck and underarms and genitals too, both to give and receive, then.

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home