Thursday, September 15, 2005

Birthdays


Well, I do feel better than I did yesterday. Not so mopy anyway. We also celebrated the Hubby's birthday by going to a local restaurant that is a mix of California Cuisine and Tappas. It is very good. A little too much wine though. But the Hubby appreciated that and the Kid drove us home as she is always more reserved when it comes to wine. She likes the hard stuff. I do too, but in small quantities.

I also decided on some new goals, maybe that is why I am no longer moping to the same level as I was yesterday. I will take some music lessons. Either voice or cello or both. That should keep me focused for some time.

We should get some new workers at the Agency which will allow me to cut back to 4 days a week. Then I can also start writing more and do other stuff that I have wanted to do for some time.

Inspiring pic: Midieval toilets! Chillon, Switzerland

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home