Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Off to Strawberry!

We leave tonight to get to the festival early in the morning and set up a good camp. We will meet some friends there and engage in mass consumptions of alcoholic beverage, various delectable food and of course let our senses be filled with musics from all kinds. I cannot wait to be embraced by the athmosphere of the festival. I see folks from this area and regulars who return each years. Jam sessions everywhere, all night long, laughter and singing, all in the amazing setting of the redwood forest and a great meadow that smells of grass. I hope it is hot, as I have been envelopped by a blanket of fog for the last month. I long for a good sweat! I have packed my sunscreen and the hubby's large brim hat should it be needed. I am ready.

I will return next Monday, so Mr.Mystic, I'll check your answer to my question then.

I wish you all carefree labor day week-ends!

2 Comments:

Blogger HistoryGeek said...

Have fun at Strawberry!

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I predict a fun and exciting trip.

4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home