Friday, August 19, 2005

Music Music and More Music

Since getting the Ipod last week, I have listened to more music than ever. It is great to tune out all the Blabla at the office as I am ever sought out by office mates for numerous and inconsequentials queries!
Also I have been to two concerts one last night and one tonight. Last night I saw the always wonderful Crow City Rockers from Oakland. They come down the SLO way every few months. They were awesome as always. They have an amazing keyboardist who is a lovely young lady. And for Hip Hop they have amazingly upbeat lirycs. I danced with the kid and saw many friends. It was great. Tonight I saw a swing band in the plaza. Every Friday night here in town we have concerts during the summer. It was packed and I saw a host of friends. I do love living in a small community. No matter where you go, you always see folks that you know and can hook up with. I had another great chat with Herr Choir director and just listened to a superb brass section. It was great. Tomorrow I travel south to Santa Barbara with the Kid and we will attend a party and do some shopping and I don't know what else. Should be a fun way to spend a Sunday.
I find a good dance night does wonder for the end of the week blah. I had to do the work of 4 this week as everyone was on vaca. Kept me busy, but not entirely out of trouble!

1 Comments:

Blogger HistoryGeek said...

So what kind of Ipod did you get? I've been thinking along those lines and I am soliciting opinions.

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home