Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Glorious Moon

Has anyone else noticed the beauty of the moon tonight? If not I suggest you get out there and have a look.

Today has been such a blah day. After the happyness of getting my goal reached (passing my licensing test) I now find myself letdown since I have nothing to work toward at this point. For the past five years, with varying degrees of intensity, I had that goal in mind. Now, I need to find a new goal, and I am unsure of what that would be. I have an aversion to routine I guess and lacking a challenge, a direction sorta leaves me wanting. How silly, I just reached a major goal and already I am dissatisfied. What a fickle heart I have! Maybe it is just the change of season, the shortening of the days, and the lack of sleep that leaves me this shade of blue. I hope I get over it. Or find what is missing, what wound to lick. It is the uneasyness of uncertainty that is less bearable. Or maybe it is the fear of finding what makes me uneasy that brings me down.

2 Comments:

Blogger Groofkid said...

No need can be completely satisfied =D

9:46 AM  
Blogger P'tit-Loup said...

So true!

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home