Friday, September 30, 2005

Shocking news!

Salsburg Castle in the morning fog.



I think I mentioned in the past that I work for a christian organization. I was checking some blogs at lunch, something I do from time to time. Recently, because a lot of the younger folks have been logging on to My space, it has been made unavailable from our company network to increase productivity and ensure folks don't spend too much time online in unbusiness related activities. That is fine to a point. I can blog at home just as well. However, it does feel kinda bigbrotherish to have some sites blocked. Well, I was even more surprised to find out that for some reason, Charby's blog also bring up the censured signal even though it is on blogspot. At this time, I have not ferreted out why that might be. Just one more big business part of my work which, while I love the work, and mostly like the agency for some of its ideals and how we have supported families in the last five years, I have questionned why I am there more and more. Particularly since some of my very good friends that have been part of the building of many programs no longer are there and are trying to recruit me to their private practice. I like small agency work a lot, but our agency is getting very big and with that growth comes all kinds of extra regulations that I am not fond of. I guess I always was a rebel with a cause as it might be.

By the way, anyone out there realized that today is the aniversary of James Dean's death? That happened very close to where I live and here it is quite a big deal. Three full pages in the local newspaper!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

James Deans death. He was my Idol.
shame, waste of life and talent.

6:36 PM  
Blogger HistoryGeek said...

Sometimes, randomly, I'll get a forbidden message from Charby's and other blogs. I think that blogger gets a little PMS-y occassionally, that's all.

8:55 PM  
Blogger P'tit-Loup said...

Good to know, but that was my own agency's message of no access. But maybe it had to do with incription or something like that.

And yes mystic, I loved James Dean too. Such talent and conflict. A therapist's dream! Cute too!

Ooh, letters for this comment are wnahug, cute isn't it?

10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok these things are going around the net and I'm making up my own too. You can answer any way you like: email, bulleting, blog, whatever.
Don't try and pull any gender crap, you have to answer!

1) What's your favorite color of nail polish?
2) What's your favorite place to kiss someone else besides the lips (on your face)?
3) What's your favorite place you like to be kissed, besides, etc etc?
4) What's your favorite pasta shape?
5) What big lie did you get away with when you were younger?
6) What big lie have you been busted for?
7) Who are 3 famous people you'd love to date (if you are partnered, then answer as if you were single)?
8) Who would you most like to smack for being an ass?
9) What are 3 states you'd most like to try living in for a couple of months?
1o) What is one thing about me that you don't know that you are (even mildly) curious about?

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home