Sunday, December 25, 2005

Not a critter was stirring all through the house

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

My friend the Belgian artist and her friend the teddy bear.


The Kid, her friend, and his grandmother.



We had a lovely Christmas Eve dinner at our friends' house even thougt some of the guests were missing. Mr. Loup stayed home as he felt rather sick and did not want continue passing on the flu that is already making the rounds in our area. So he stayed home and coughed and sneezed instead.

It has been two insanely busy weeks with the Holiday preparation and getting sick, hence no post from me for so long. But today, with a little bit of down time after opening present and calling some relatives, I can do a small post to wish everyone a very merry christmas even though some probably are already on boxing day!

Lots of hugs and good wishes from the P'tits family.

This one is for you, Mystic! The Cranberry tart was out of this world!

5 Comments:

Blogger HistoryGeek said...

Looks absolutely lovely!

Thanks for the e-card to you and the Kid.

7:40 PM  
Blogger P'tit-Loup said...

Wasn't it fun? How cold is Minesota?

10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am going to have to go into therapy. I can't stop eating sugar. The worse part is that I don't gain any weight because of it. So I can really do myself some damage. Spinny don't be surprised if you find me outside your door looking for some therapy.

2:40 PM  
Blogger P'tit-Loup said...

I'm sure she can help you! I know I had my share of sugar this week-end, but also I had no alcohol because I am on-call so I did not want to waste all these saved sugar calories!

7:01 PM  
Blogger Karla said...

Merry Christmas (after the fact) and thanks for the link! I will have to do a Christmas post soon.

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home