Sunday, January 29, 2006

Scrumptious!

Here are some pics of the beach in the winter in my lovely little town.





I just tried one recipe from a site that Radmila recommended on her blog today and it was fantastic. I would have given her the compliment on her blog page, but I often have a hard time posting on her site, for some reason it does not always load up completely. Thanks all for your kind words about my ridiculous injury, it's not severe or anything but mostly annoying. Hopefully it will get better soon as I miss having to think so hard about moving the right way, and I wanted to go to the snow soon to cross-country sky or even try snowboarding!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pix! Morro Bay? Thanks for the happy birthday wishes :)

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that Radmila has so much stuff on her blog that if you don't have high speed it takes forever to load.

1:30 PM  
Blogger P'tit-Loup said...

I'm supposed to have high speed, but maybe not that high!

3:34 PM  
Blogger HistoryGeek said...

Beautiful pictures.

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home